These videos show how a Wood stove runs a generator, produces gasoline & propane,runs a fridge and heats hot water at the same time

ELECTRICAL POWER,GAS,DIESEL FUEL,HOT WATER,  FROM DIY WOOD FIRE STOVE Published on Jan 9, 2013 This is the most efficient wood stove on the planet it will make gasoline run a generator and a propane fridge, heats hot water and your home at the same time. this system works on any dry organic material. AAA AAA […]

FOREST WASTE INTO VALUABLE CRUDE OIL FUEL

Bio-Crude Turns Cheap Wood Waste into Valuable Fuel Science (Feb. 4, 2008) — CSIRO and Monash University have developed a chemical process that turns green waste into a stable bio-crude oil. The bio-crude oil can be used to produce high value chemicals and biofuels, including both petrol and diesel replacement fuels. “By making changes to […]

MOBILE BIO MASS UNIT TO PRODUCE BIO FUEL FROM ALL RUBBISH

New Biofuels Processing Method for Mobile Facilities Science (July 11, 2010) — Chemical engineers at Purdue University have developed a new method to process agricultural waste and other biomass into biofuels, and they are proposing the creation of mobile processing plants that would rove the Midwest to produce the fuels. “What’s important is that you […]

BURN OLD NEWSPRINT TO CREATE POWER

Biomass to Electricity: The Reliable Renewable The world produces abundant waste biomass which humans could be using as fuel, instead of coal, oil, and gas. Forward-thinking engineers and entrepreneurs are beginning to act on this promise, without waiting for corrupt bureaucrats and politicians to give them the go-ahead. Renegy Holdings, Inc. (Renegy) (Nasdaq:RNGY) announced today […]

BIO MASS FUEL – RICE HUSKS & WOOD CHIPS & SAWDUST

Brief introduction to Biomass Pyrolysis-Gasification Electric Power Generation Power generation by using biomass gas from rice husk, wood chips, saw dust and crop stalks can not only save expenditure in electricity tariff in the production cost of rice mills and timber processing mills, but also can bring about benefits by means of selling surplus electric […]

WOOD BURNING BIOMASS FUEL – WOOD CHIP

Biomass Fuel Processing Biomass Fuel Processing seems certain to play a role in our Sustainable Energy Future. Learn more about Biomass Fuel Processing here. Direct Fired Wood Burners The most common feedstock for direct fired wood burners is 3″ (76 mm) minus ground wood. Low moisture and dirt content are desirable however many burners can […]

RECOVER CARBON DIOXIDE FROM FLUE GASES

Mitsubishi Heavy to Test CO2 Recovery from Coal-fired Flue Gas Printer-Friendly digg This! E-Mail Article del.icio.us Absorbing solution “KS-1.” It is an amine-based material having an absorbing performance higher than that of monoethanolamine (MEA), which has been used thus far. The KS-1 helps reduce the amount of absorbing solution used in the entire plant. A […]

ENERGY SUMMIT TO DISCUSS OIL BURNING AND BIOMASS FUELS

Heating the Northeast with Renewable Biomass Roughly 30% of the energy used in the U.S. is for heating and cooling, and a large proportion of the energy used for heat comes from burning oil. While using renewables to generate electricity and solve transportation issues (the other 70% of the equation) receives the lion’s share of […]