SO YOU WANT TO MAKE $75,000 PA TAX FREE FROM YOUR SOLAR HOME POWER INSTALLATION, EASY…

TAXATION RULING ON INCOME FROM SOLAR POWER GENERATION @ HOME AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT RULING ON SOLAR POWER GENERATION INCOME 92788 Edited version of private ruling Authorisation Number: 92788 This edited version of your ruling will be published on the public Register of private binding rulings after 28 days from the issue date of the ruling. The […]

SHOUT FOR WIND & POWER FROM THE ROOF TOPS

INVEST IN WIND POWER AS A NATIONAL MANUFACTURER Lifecycle. Wind power generation from the roof top of your building David Hare, who describes himself as an “environmental entrepreneur”, owns 80 per cent of Windation Energy Systems Australia – a would-be maker of rooftop wind turbines. (The turbines’ American designer owns the other 20 per cent). […]

BUY INTO TOP LEVEL OF ENERGY COMPANY

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF COMPANY AND DIRECTORSHIP Green Resources Group Limited (GRG) is a public holdings company registered in November 2009 with 3 subsidiary Pty Ltd companies: The management team has conducted extensive market research, due diligence, feasibility study and strategic business planning prior to the launch of this organisation and its business model since mid […]